Friday, September 18, 2015

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday friends! We have made it to the end of another week and I'm happy to share some of my favorite things so here we go:

My girl. I'll be honest - 4 has been an interesting age so far. We are almost 4 months into age 4 and I'm still trying to figure out what happened - ha! These past few weeks have been difficult and while, I don't put all those hard times on social media, I know I'm not the only parent dealing with the day to day struggles so I want to say you are not alone! Parenting is hard but also wonderful. She gets me when, out of nowhere, she just says "I love you momma." Be Still My Heart. She is my favorite!

Here is me and my girl Monday night. Mallory has soccer practice on Monday nights and since there is a Sonic so close to our house, it's just easy to pick up dinner there, so we did. Brian was out of town for work so it was just the two of us enjoying our food!


Brian was out of town for multiple nights so when Nana and Papa asked if we wanted to stay with them for a night, we took them up on their offer! Mallory loves my favorite pillowcase that I had growing up so she always wants it when we are there. So glad my mom still has these things!


Wednesday night, Mallory went to Choir and Mission Friends at church. She started last week and she really likes it! I was excited for her because I knew when she turned 4 that when the Wednesday night activities started back at church, she would love being apart of these programs. I took this picture right before we went in. Her smile shows how ready she was to go in!


This week at work, we started a new bible study by Priscilla Shirer: The Armor of God. We completed her Gideon bible study in the Spring and I'm' really excited about this study! We had the introduction video yesterday and it was great. I'm grateful for a place to work where we can come together to do studies like this!


Speaking of Priscilla Shirer, I'm excited to get to see War Room this weekend! Have any of you seen it? I've heard great things so Brian and I are going to see it Saturday night. I'm really looking forward to it!


Have a wonderful weekend friends!

2 comments:

rockinabbs29 said...

War Room was amazing!! The whole theater was crying and clapping at the end! A must see!

Brettni Brumfield said...

Oh my goodness. Your Care Bear pillowcase!! That's just so adorable that Mallory loves to sleep on it.