Monday, April 13, 2015

Bluebonnets 2015

Sunday, we ran to our favorite bluebonnet field to take Mallory's annual bluebonnet pictures. I wasn't sure when we would be able to get there so after church, we stopped by and I asked her to give me a couple of good pictures of her smiling and she would get a Happy Meal when we were done. Bribery at its best but hey, it worked!

I don't know how many more years we will do these so I will enjoy them while I can! Every time that it is time for a picture now, Mallory gives me her best pose - ha - but I wouldn't have it any other way because these photos definitely show her personality shining through.





We did have to tell her not to pick the bluebonnets a hundred times





And I always love the comparisons! I'm so glad I have these.


So thankful for this pretty girl!

4 comments:

Josh and Shan said...

So sweet! Gosh, she's getting big

Lyndsey said...

I love her poses! And I simultaneously love the collage and also want to cry all over it! :)

The Killough's said...

She is looking so grown up!!! LOVE her poses!!

Brettni Brumfield said...

I'm so glad bribery worked for you! You got some great pictures!!!