Friday, December 12, 2014

Five on Friday & Friday Favorites!



Happy Happy Friday Friends!

{ONE}

Let's talk about school - I love seeing the papers that Mallory brings home from school but this week she brought one home that had her practicing writing her name. Who let her get so big???


{TWO}

Let's talk about Christmas ornaments. I love this one so much! That's all.


{THREE}

Let's talk about Jingle Bells. I think she sings it pretty well :)


{FOUR}

Let's talk about Christmas Lights. When we drive around and look at lights, I give each house a grade. It's just something weird I do but Brian and I laugh at it. The other day at work, Kati and I talked about going around and giving citations to those houses whose Christmas lights did not measure up - Ha! We had a good laugh about it and when Mallory and I went to look at lights last week, I took a photo of what I considered earned an A


And here is an E for Effort - I guess I could say good try :)


{FIVE}

And of course, Let's talk about the Christmas Card Blog Linkup Party!! On Monday, join Brettni, Lyndsey, Joy and I as we host a Christmas Card link-up! Be sure to post your Christmas Card and join the party!


Linking up with: 


and 

Andrea * Erika * Narci

3 comments:

Brettni Brumfield said...

I love to talk about all of the things you are talking about! ;)

Hurry Up Monday! This is going to be fun!

Erin (No Bohns About It) said...

Wow she is getting big! Great handwriting there! Love your blog, found it on the link up :-)

Kati said...

Love the name practice and that ornament! We need to create our official grading certificates. Maybe attach a mini candy cane?