Friday, November 28, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

Thanksgiving 2014 was wonderful!! Thanksgiving Day is a busy but fun day being with both of our families! I love that we all live close so we can spend time together on this holiday! Beware of picture overload!

We started out the morning watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade


I love this picture that Brian got of Mallory intently watching the parade


After watching the parade for a bit with Mallory, I started on my cooking for Thanksgiving. Brian's family usually does all the big items but I'm always instructed to bring sausage balls for everyone to eat as an appetizer.


Soon, it was time to get ready to go so we loaded up and headed to Pam and Kam's house


My first stop when I got there was to see the pies :) I love chocolate pie and there it was!


Mallory headed straight to all the toys at Grammy's house. Not sure where this pose came from!


Once it was time to eat, we all loaded our plates and enjoyed the amazing food!


Mallory and Emmaline sat at the little kids table that Grammy had ready for them. I think Mallory just ate the Macaroni and Cheese on her plate. No surprise


I love sitting around the table and enjoying the food and family


And then Brian thought he would have the chocolate pie all to himself. Ummm.No!


All the kids love their Grammy


Love Gran and Auntie too!


We went outside to take some family pics and I got this adorable one of my favorite little turkey!


Flashback. I knew that her outfit would fit this year since it was a little big last year. I love seeing the comparison. What a difference a year makes .. and 3 years!


For this picture, I forgot to bring the tripod so we sat the camera in the tree and set the timer! I was glad we were able to get a good shot!


After pictures, we said goodbye and then headed to my Aunt Janice's house for Thanksgiving with them

We got there in time for the Cowboys game to start. Every one took their spot in front of the TV 


These two were so excited to be with their Nana


Greg, Melody, Kiersi and Kayden just got back from Disney World so Kayden told us all about it and showed us her Mickey Mouse hands!


Most of us got to meet baby Addisyn for the first time. She is adorable. Mallory and Eva were very interested in the new baby


During halftime, we came out and got some family photos. I told Mom she needed a new Facebook picture because the one she had up was from Christmas 2011. Her granddaughters have grown some since then :)


These two waiting for the pics to start. I love how much they love each other!


Sweet cousins! And soon a baby boy will join the group!


Nana, Papa and their girls


The Bradley family


The Estes Family

After pictures, it was time to throw the football in the yard. My cousins and I used to play all the time when we were younger so it was fun to play again like we used too and to have our kids join in the fun too




I'm ready to play


We ended the day in the dining room listening to my mom, aunts and grandmother tell stories about growing up. It was greatness


Love my grandmother dearly!


I'm very thankful that we got to be with the family we love for Thanksgiving! I'm so excited that we get to see them all again in a month for Christmas! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving as well!

3 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Y'all got some great family pictures! I love that Mallory got to wear the same outfit -- she has grown SO much since then!

Brettni Brumfield said...

We didn't have chocolate pie or sausage balls. I've been mistreated. ;)

I loved looking through your family pictures. Is so great to see a big, happy family! Happy Thanksgiving!

The Killough's said...

Her poses crack me up!!! I love it!