Friday, November 7, 2014

Friday!

Happy Friday Friends!

{ONE}

Tuesday, I exercised my right to vote. It was pouring down rain but that didn't stop me! Thankful for this privilege! 


{TWO}

Yay for cooler temperatures! It was chilly Wednesday night so I got in my flannel pajamas and Brian made a fire for the evening. It is my kind of perfection! 


{THREE}

Mallory is big time into painting her nails and painting someone else's nails. Earlier this week, she requested purple fingernails and pink toenails. Grammy kept her Monday and she let Mallory paint her nails. Mallory loved it! Some days I'm afraid that I'm not a good girl mom since we do so many sporty things but then we get to do things like this together and I love it!


{FOUR}

Thursday morning, Mallory wanted to wear this to school and got upset when I wouldn't let her wear her outfit. Mean Mom.


{FIVE}

Last night, we cheered on our nephew, Caleb, at his last Freshman Football Game. They are District Champs! He did a great job and we loved cheering for him! We are also so excited for him because he gets to dress with the Varsity team for the playoffs! Go Yellowjackets!


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


Linking up with: 


and 

Andrea * Erika * Narci

3 comments:

katebradley said...

Clearly you are a fabulous girl mom because Mallory is such a wonderful princess! But it is interesting because I am very girly, and Eva is clearly more sporty.

Brettni Brumfield said...

Yay for fires and flannel! Y'all are precious. =)

Lyndsey said...

Mallory looks so proud of her nails!! And I love the outfit she picked out for herself :)

Hooray for Caleb and the yellow jackets!