Friday, October 31, 2014

2014 Fall Festival

I was getting my blog post ready for Friday and realized I could combine my Fall Festival blog with Five on Friday and Friday Favorites. Yes, it's sad how excited I get over little things like this. So here is our Fall Festival in Five on Friday style.

ONE: Family

After work on Wednesday, Mallory got ready at my parent's house so they could see her in her dress before we headed to our church's Fall Festival. She was so excited to put her dress, shoes and crown on!  Mallory has been wanting to be Sofia the First since the first time I asked what she wanted to be for Halloween. So happy to show her dress to Nana and Papa


I got to have my picture with the princess before we left too!


TWO: Flashback

Yes, I had to a flashback just to see my sweet girl in the past years. Here is Sofia when we first got to the Fall Festival


A look at years past


And Lyndsey and I made sure we got our yearly pic of Liam and Mallory or for this year, the Big Bad Wolf and Sofia


How have they grown so fast??


THREE: Friends

Mallory was so excited to see all of her friends at the Fall Festival. She kept asking on the way there if all of her friends where going to be there and I said Yes. I love this photo of these beautiful girls


Group photo - we love these sweet friends: Ella, Layla, Katie, Liam & Liesl!!


We got to see Zoey aka Doc McStuffins 


We also got to see Karlyn aka the cutest cowgirl in the west!


And..we got to see Kinsley aka Jesse. This was a sweet reunion because Kinsley has moved and we don't get to see her as much as we used too. These two were both excited to see each other again!!


Four: FUN

Our church did a great job with all of the fun activities and games. She got to go on a hay ride with Kinsley and Macyn. I think Mallory was just as excited to see Jill as she was Kinsley!


She was thrilled to see Cinderella's carriage!


The whole night Mallory was eyeing the Bounce Houses so we made sure we headed there


She really wanted to do the slide and I cheered her on as she climbed. I had to tie her dress in the front so she would be able to climb easily.



We made one last round on the games as the festival was ending


And Mallory and Liam LOADED up with candy. I love that Mallory has two hands full of candy and Liam is going back in for more!


FIVE: Full

We had so much fun with our friends and church family and my heart is so full when we get to do such fun things with them. Seeing the smile on Mallory's face all night was so much fun too! This was the first year that she could really do a lot of the activities and games since the festival was rained out last year. It's been two years since we've had the Fall Festival so we were all looking forward to it again. And getting to enjoy with my two favorite people makes me feel so fulfilled!


Speaking of full, that is the word that describes Mallory's pumpkin that held her candy. It is so full and was pretty heavy so I guess Brian and I will HAVE to go through it and help empty it out :) We are looking forward to trick or treating tonight so it the pumpkin may get full again!

Have a safe and wonderful weekend!


Linking up with: 


and 

Andrea * Erika * Narci

3 comments:

Brettni Brumfield said...

I love seeing the flashback pictures! Looks like it was lots of fun!

Happy Halloween and Happy Friday!!

Jillian said...

aww all of her costumes over the years are so cute. have a happy halloween! xo jillian - stop by! I'm hosting a giveaway on cornflake dreams

The Killough's said...

Zoey was so impressed with Mallory's Sophia dress!!!!