Monday, September 8, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up: September 5-7, 2014

What a fun weekend we had! It started off Friday night. After I picked Mallory up from school, we headed to eat at Chick-Fil-A and then we headed to Target to do a little shopping. Mallory doesn't have any pants or shoes that fit from last Fall so I figured that we needed some in case it starts to get a little cooler. Here's hoping it does start feeling like Fall sooner than later!

We had fun taking pictures together. She cracks me up! We had the best time!


Saturday was our very busy, so much fun day! We knew we would be going non-stop so we were ready! We started off at Brian's cousin's son Josiah's 2nd birthday party. It was a Mickey Mouse themed birthday party and Stephanie did a great job with everything! It was great!


Of course, Mallory loved the big Mickey they had and had to pose next to him


After Josiah's party, we took Mallory to my parent's house and then Brian and I headed to AT&T Stadium to watch the Yellowjackets play. I was really excited to get back and watch a game at where our Dallas Cowboys play. I rode with Stephanie and our friend, Elesa. We were ready to cheer them on!


I'll have more pics in future blog but the Yellowjackets won! Good times!

We left from Arlington and headed to my brother and sister-in-law's house to meet my parents and Mallory to celebrate our niece, Eva's 3rd birthday!


Love this little girl so much! She had a Toy Story themed party and all the decorations, games and food was wonderful!  Kate had Toy Story Bingo and pin the tail on Bullseye. The girls loved it!


Eva got a Barbie car for her birthday and she drove Mallory around in it. I love these pictures below - they have the biggest smiles on their face!


We headed home after the party and all crashed from all the fun.

Sunday morning, we headed to church and I let Mallory where her tap shoes to church. I know, I know. Those were the only shoes we had that fit and that matched her dress so I said sure. She got them from Grammy for her birthday and she loves to wear them. She was so excited!


Mallory came home and told us that she learned about Joseph in Sunday School. I'm so grateful for the teachers that put their time in to teach our kids. Mallory and I talked more about it when she got home and she told me how Joseph got thrown into the well. Then she illustrated how they threw him in - I love how she takes it all in! She also brought home her first self portrait. Apparently she thinks she has a long nose and a big mouth :)


Sunday afternoon, Mallory and I both took almost 3 hours naps. Our weekend on the go had caught up to us. It was so nice to rest and then it was time to watch the Cowboys play. Or we watched them on the TV - not sure what all they were doing. Let's hope the year gets better for them!

Mallory usually puts on a princess dress to play in the evenings and Mallory came out in her wedding dress and told me she wanted to get married. I just busted out laughing - I said not yet! And then she wanted her daddy to dance with her.


A great way to end the evening. Yes, that's more football on the TV. Mallory and I sang with Carrie Underwood singing "I've been waiting all day for Sunday night" for Sunday Night Football.

And that's a wrap! Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Brettni Brumfield said...

Brain and Mallory dancing melts me heart. So precious!

I just ordered Wyatt some long sleeved tops for school anticipating fall too, but I'm going to miss summer.

Glad y'all had a great weekend full of fun!!