Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Here's to....32!

Monday I turned 32! I got to celebrate on my birthday but I also got to celebrate the whole weekend before. Everytime Brian asks me what I want for my birthday, I honestly say, I just want to be with my friends and family. Quality Time is my love language and it makes my heart happy just being with the people that I love! 

Saturday night, Brian, Mallory and I had planned to go to On The Border, just the three of us, so I thought. When we got to the restaurant, I saw my sweet girl friends and their families waiting for us to show up. I really had no idea and I'm so impressed that Brian and my friends kept it from me! Good job!


It was the best present just being with each of these ladies and their wonderful families! I love them and their families so much!


We all had a good time and loved that Liesl, Will and Justin all matched!

I did get this sweet drawing from my friend, Melody's daughter, Jalie. I truly do treasure it!


On Sunday afternoon, my parents came by and picked up Mallory so she could stay the night with them so Brian and I went out on a birthday date at Texas Roadhouse. I love going out with my man and we had a great time!


Monday, my birthday, I headed to work. I usually get there earlier than everyone else so my friends had my boss tell me she needed to meet with me at her desk so they could decorate my desk


Yes, that is a gallon of milk on my desk. I like to drink my milk every morning so my co-worker/friend, Lauren, bought me my own gallon of milk. Hilarious! And I was very appreciative!


Kati got me a sweet gift and a Birthday Girl pin that I put on :) Loved it!!
Lauren and I went to lunch with our husbands and we had a great time! 

While I was at work, Mallory was at home with my parents making my birthday dinner and cake. Mallory was so excited to help make the cake. I love these pictures of her helping!


After work, we headed to my parent's house and Mallory couldn't wait to show me the cake. They had decorated the cake with princess decorations. I think a 3 year old had a hand in that :) It was perfect!


My mom made my favorite for dinner: Roast, Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans. It was delicious!!


It was a wonderful day! Receiving all the birthday messages made for such a fun day! 32 has started out so well and I can't wait to see all that God has planned for this year!

2 comments:

Brettni Brumfield said...

Love the boys carrying the diaper bags! Hahaha!

What a great birthday weekend!

Lyndsey said...

I love the cake Mallory made you and how excited she looked to help bake it! I'm glad you had a fun birthday weekend and felt so special!!